Sunday, February 24, 2013

The End

Today, we arrived in Virginia.  Not to our final destination, but I'm now in my home state.  Yay!  One more day of driving and we'll be checking into our temporary quarters where we can stay put until I figure out where my permanent residence will be.  My house in Reston is rented out so I'll have to look for another place.  I can rent until the tenant's lease is up, but I am leaning towards buying.  Regardless of where I end up, I'll probably continue my blogging on http://dancingnomad3-reston07.blogspot.com/ where I was blogging before when I lived in Virginia.

Well, this will conclude my blog on my Alaskan Adventures.  It's been a great, though hard, experience.  Next time I go back to Alaska, it will be for a visit, and in summer months only :)

Good-bye, Alaska!

No comments:

Post a Comment